Flash Photo Album Bulider
FlashPoint is a PowerPoint addin let you convert PowerPoint to Flash; It is also a Powerful Flash photo album builder. With FlashPoint, you can create stunning flash photo album as long as you can use PowerPoint.
- Supports 120+ build-in animations, 57+ transitions.
- Adding mp3 as background music.
- Recording sound for each photo.
- Start Microsoft PowerPoint version 2002 or later.
- From the Insert menu, point to Picture, and then click New Photo Album. Click File/Disk or Scanner/Camera to insert your pictures.
Tip: You can select a group of pictures by using the SHIFT+click technique.
- Click on the first file that you want, press SHIFT, and then click the last file that you want to select.
- In the Photo Album dialog box, under Album Layout, choose Picture layout and Frame shape options. See how the photos look in the Preview window.
- Select other options that you would like to use. When you're finished, click the Create button.
- Add slide show transitions and sounds to make your photo album even more fun to view.
- Click "FlashPoint" to create your photo album.